Looking to eat healthier in the New Year? Want to clean up your diet and don’t know where to start? Izzy Camilleri, a leading innovative and celebrated fashion designers, has created a eating plan that’s literally as easy as 1-2-3. Want another reason to try it out? Here’s 5.
- One of the best things about Izzy’s Eating Plan, is that it’s a quick, light read and it’s simple to follow. Other eating plan books are often too long or complicated with too much information to grasp. The friendly simplicity of my plan will keep your interest and help you adapt the plan to your daily life.
- Did you know that you can use certain foods to improve specific parts of your body? I call this, eating with intention. Learn what foods to focus on and consume for bettering your skin, hair, brain and other areas, or give yourself a natural cleanse. You’ll also learn which foods burn more energy to digest, which can aid in weight loss.
- The food on my eating plan centres around everyday foods found in your local grocery store. Whether you currently follow a vegetarian, vegan or animal protein diet, you won’t have a problem putting together healthful meals.
- The fact that my plan is realistic and attainable, is what I love about it. You work at your own pace, adjusting when necessary, as you progress and understand how your body positively reacts to the foods you eat.
- Izzy’s Eating Plan will inspire, motivate and empower you. You are not alone with your struggles. My plan will give you the tools to reach your goals and feel awesome, so you’ll want to continue eating healthily for the rest of your life.
As one of Canada’s leading innovative and celebrated fashion designers, Izzy Camilleri has made a name for herself designing clothing for national and international clients for over 33 years. Izzy has built a reputation by creating pieces that are provocative yet refined, sophisticated and always wearable. Her designs have been featured in publications from Vogue, InStyle, Harper’s Bazaar and Forbes, to the highly influential fashionista.com. Top celebrities from all genres have worn many of Izzy’s pieces including David Bowie, Angelina Jolie, Jason Momoa, Daniel Radcliffe and Meryl Streep, to name a few. Izzy recently had the honor of designing the iconic metallic leather wardrobe worn by Gord Downie on the historic 2016 Man Machine Poem Tour.
In 2006 Izzy’s eponymous fashion line, Izzy Camilleri, which combined sleek leathers, furs and lavish textiles, earned her CAFA’s coveted Womenswear Designer of the Year Award. The Royal Ontario Museum featured a 6-month exhibit in 2014, highlighting her unique career. This display included past iconic designer pieces from Izzy Camilleri, IZMA and MiZ collections, and focused on the revolutionary IZ Collection, an adaptive clothing line created for wheelchair users. While still attending to the needs of the fashion world, Izzy’s personal focus revolves around inner beauty, good health and wellness. In early 2017, this alternative focus compelled Izzy to write and self-publish her first book: Izzy’s Eating Plan, with a mission to make present and future generations more healthful.
Izzy is based in Toronto and continues to create pieces that provoke thought and push boundaries.